Open Source Cryptography Workshop
If you would like to hear more about open source cryptographic libraries and projects, specifically challenges surrounding the production, maintenance and usage of open source cryptographic software, then this workshop is for you!
The Open Source Cryptography Workshop (OSCW) seeks to bring together practitioners interested in topics such as:
- developer and user experiences when it comes to using open source cryptography projects,
- the challenges involved in producing and maintaining open source cryptography projects,
- improving downstream effects of security fixes on dependent projects,
- using memory-safe cryptographic libraries from legacy applications, and,
- best practices for designing clean-sheet crypto systems with modern primitives.
Registration for OSCW 2024 is now open.